How to create a new topic at forum.home-visa.ru ??

Charlesterer

ejyj Nebula Wasn t Originally Meant to Survive the First Guardians of the Galaxy

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 01:04

Awwy Could the Large Hadron Collider Collide a Sandwich
Youve probably heard at this point about the big reveal of Batman 50 wedding thanks to The New York Times, continuing its weirdly consistent streak of getting to spoil comics days before they release. But, for better or worse, theres more to the issue than what happens at DC Comics biggest wedding of the year. Out of the context of the issue, the fact that Batman and Catwoman do not get married in Batman 50, as spoiled by the NYT, isnt great. It speaks to one of superhero comics greatest weaknesses, a sheer refusal to let its biggest stars grow as characters and change fundamentally鈥攁 world of impermanence, where the repeated arrival of new creative teams means resets and reboots and the fact that not even death itself can stick for a character as big as Batman. But you should still read the new issue by Tom King, Mike adidas campus 80s l Janin, June Chung, Clayton Cowles, and a veritable church-load of special wedding guest art teams who provide splash panels recreating Bruce and Selinas relationship over the years鈥攂ecause while it might not be matriomonial bliss, its an important momen adidas campus herren t in this take on the characters.聽 Batman 50, out today at long last, is a step in an emotional journey that Bruce and Selina have been on for dozens of issues. Kin asics gs series has played a long game with Gothams Dark Knight, one that has seen him more emotionally vulnerable鈥攁nd emotionally available鈥攖han we would typically expect of the character. That lone wolf persona has shielded Bruce from a wor Bnrf The Guy Who Made Kong: Skull Island聽Directed This Flashy, Live-Action Trailer for Destiny 2
Fantastic news: the New Zealand Antarctic Heritage Trust has recovered a 118-year-old watercolor painting from famed polar explorer, Dr. Edward Wilson. The painting was almost perfectly preserved, but hidden among dust, mold, and penguin shit. Apparently, penguins cant be bothered with fine art. Antarctic Heritage Trust paper conservator Josefin Bergmark-Jimenez found the painting while cleaning out a hut in Cape Adare. She was sifting through a portfolio鈥攑robably covered in shit鈥攚hen she found Wilsons hidden treasure. The painting is entitled 1899 Tree Creeper, which sounds like someone who stalks unsuspecting families from a tree鈥攂ut actually, its just a bird. I opened it and there was this gorgeous painting, she said in a statement. I got such a fright that I jumped and shut the portfolio again. I then took the painting out and couldnt stop looking at it鈥攖he colors, the vibrancy, it is such a beautiful piece of work. I couldnt believe it was there. Edward Wilson was a British physician best known for his artistic achievements. During his time in Antarctica, he sketched and painted many of the local fauna, some salomon zapatillas of which are kept in The Wilson Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum. Sadly, Wilson died in 1912, returning to Europe fro nike dunk m the South Pole. Lizzie Meek, program manager of artifact conservation at the Trust, thinks Wilson nike sb dunk painted the tree creeper when he was having a rough time. Its likely that Wilson painted it while he was recovering from tuberculosis in Eu

Charlesterer

npmv This Video Highlights How Incredibly Slowly Philae Landed on its Comet

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 01:08

Keip Here s Why Thor s Roommate Darryl Needs To Come Back for聽Ragnarok
Google plans to discontinue the Android Auto app for Android phones, and has created a new way to navigate using Google Assistant in Google Maps. Today Google said its new Google Assistant driving mode for Android phones is getting a new dashboard thats easier to use hands-free and wont require you to set a destination in Maps to get started. The Assistant driving mode will be baked into Android 12 when it rolls out in the coming weeks, and the new dashboard will also be available on phones that cant upgrade to 12. All you have to say is, Hey Google, lets drive, a nike dunks panda nd the new driving mode launcher nike dunk high will appear over the usual home screen. You can also set a preferred Bluetooth device to make the driving mode pop up once youve turned on your car and before you hit the road. You can read more about how to set it up here. Its important to note that this change is specific to Android phones, not the in-dash version of Android Auto on your cars display. If your car lacks an in-dash display, you can use the ph adidas campus one version as a substitute, and this update will make that easier. Google calls the Assistant driving mode part of its voice-forward approach to help people use their devices safely while theyre behind the wheel. The company has been working on the transition from the Android Auto app for phones since November 2020, when it launched the original Assistant driving mode within the Google Maps app. The difference now is that the feature will be part of Android 12, and its n Nggb Fired OpenTable Employee Booked Hundreds of Fake Reservations Through Rival Service
Sorry to forego my usual introductory nonsense, but I wanted to let you know that todays installment of Postal Apocalypse is one of my f air force avorites. Partially because it asks why Batman doesnt learn magic and if the Force is sexist, but also because it has the best damn Flash TV show idea Ive ever seen. Seriously! Sibling Rivalry DameB: Dear Postman 鈥?Some years ago for me, many many years ago for you , I showed my daughter Star Wars for the first time. She was very polite about it, but clearly found it dull. My GenX heart broke a little and I moved on. But I was talking about this the other day and had a moment of dawning confusion. If the twins, Luke and Leia, had equal potential for amazing Force powers, they made some strange choices. Why did they put Luke on some backwater world, far away from danger, with one of the last remaining Jedis to watch over him badly, from far away Why didn ;t Leia get anyone to watch over her Why didn ;t she g air force one et tucked away, safely far from Vader grasp I ;ve sort of justified this, mentally, as not putting all your eggs in one basket.af1 8221; But in choosing a hero to defeat Vader, they sent Luke to Dagobah, not Leia. They sent the whiny uneducated hick whose greatest ambition until very recently had been to *join the Empire* instead of the smart, sophisticated, and well-educated woman with the political connections and Rebel cred I *know* the reason 鈥?deeply entrenched sexism. But surely

Jeaonesew

mfsr Companies Lend Support To The United Way Annual Golf Classic

Сообщение Jeaonesew » Сегодня, 01:16

Qygr New start time for Uxbridge council meeting
REGINA 鈥?A Paralympian who was left paralyzed after a diving accident says she knew the stanley water bottle injury was bad the moment it happened.Miranda Biletski testified stanley cup price Monday in Court of Queen Bench in Regina, where she is suing the University of Regina for negligence.Even the night of my accident I knew, to an extent, that it was worse than some people initially thought, she said. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW In June 2005, the then-16-year-old Biletski dove into a pool from competition starting blocks at the university during a swim club practice. She hit the bottom and fractured her cervical vertebrae, leaving her a quadriplegic.Biletski said she heard paramedics initially thought it was a stinger 鈥?a term used when a player hits their head and it feels like stanley thermoskannen their limbs go to sleep, though the feeling eventually returns. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW I didn ;t think it was that and I actually gave my mom a list of people in the ambulance that I wanted her to call to say that I was going to the hospital, she said.Her lawyer, Alan McIntyre, then asked: So you didn ;t think even then that it was temporary ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW No, said Biletski. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW Doctors said trying to repair her spinal cord would be Tffe Smiths Falls councillors endorse daycare fee increases, registration changes
Submitted by the H. Lee White Marine MuseumThis course is a community service available to youth throughout Central New York sponsored by a grant from NRG Energy. The Oswego Maritime Foundation began this program in 1985 and it continues today.This introductory five-hour, two day course focuses on boating and personal water safety as the students are introduced to sailing fundamentals, safe boat handling and basic water survival; all serving to help the student determine if they are interested in pursuing additional instruction. The course is open to students 9 to stanley drinking cup 17 years of age who h stanley cup ave not previously participated in this or other Oswego Maritime Foundation courses. There is a $10.00 commitment fee, refundable on completion of the course or applicable toward course fees for additional instruction.The course is taught by experienced US Sailing Association certified instructors. The time a stanley shop nd enrollment is very limited as this course fills very quickly each year. Early enrollment is strongly encouraged to ensure a spot in the course. placement_509781_0_iwidth:100%;margin:0 auto;Classes available this year are: June 30-July 1, or July 2-3. The AM Session is 9:00-11:30 or the Afternoon Session is 1:00-3:30.Call the Oswego Maritime Foundation at 315-342-5753 to register. Print this entryShare this:EmailLike this:Like Loading...Related

Jeaonesew

bvgn WKU students hold vigil for victims of Christchurch mass shooting

Сообщение Jeaonesew » Сегодня, 01:17

Mkzk Killdeer eggs hatch at Ottawa Bluesfest
TORONTO 鈥?Netflix Canada is increasing some of its prices again.The streaming giant says the basic plan for subscribers remains unchanged at $9.99 a month, but the standard monthly plan is going up by one dollar to $14.99, and the premium by two dollars to $18.99.Netflix says it implementing the price increase so it can invest more in films and shows as well as the quality of members ; product experience. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW The company says new members who sign up will see the updated prices effective immediately.The new charges will roll out to existing m stanley cup embers according to their billing cycle over the coming weeks. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW Existing members will be notified about the change via email and stanley mugs the Netflix app 30 days before the new prices are applied to them.Netflix has cancelled some of its programming recently due to COVID-19 pandemic-related issues, including Glow, The Society and I Am Not Okay With This. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW The company last price increase in Canada was announced in November 2018. At that time it bumped up the basic monthly plan by a dollar to $9.99, the standard b stanley thermoskannen y $3 to $13.99, and the premium by $3 to $16.99. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW The basic plan lets subs Iuwm Missing juvenile found safe
Paul: Most agree 30-day sentence not enough for attackerSeptember 10, 2019 Associated Press, Share This StoryFacebookTwitteremailPrintLi stanley cup nkedinRedd stanley quencher itFRANKFORT, Ky. AP 鈥?U.S. Sen. Rand Paul says most people would think the attack he suffered from a former neighbor should be punished by more than 30 days in prison.The Kentucky Republican went on WLAP radio Tuesday to comment on a federal appeals court decision vacating the sentence given to his attacker, Rene Boucher.The court on Monday found no compelling justification for a sentence so far below guidelines as 30 days.Boucher tackled Paul in anger over a lawn maintenance issue along their property line, breaking six of Paul ribs. Paul suffered bouts of pneumonia and underwent surgery to remove part of his damaged lung.Federal prosecutors said 21 months would be a more appropriate sentence after Boucher pleaded guilty to assaulting a member of Congress.Connect with News 40Follow @wnkytvDownload the WNKY News 40 Weather App Turkey strikes Kurdish militant targets in Syria and Iraq for a second daySamuel L. Jackson lauded at MoMA film benefit by close fam stanley mug ily and friendsJa Morant excited to be back after successful season debut, injury return in Grizzlies win

Charlesterer

gmnd Standalone Showtime Is Coming In July For $11

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 01:24

Yjrm Eight for Silver Is a Gory, Mostly Successful Reinvention of the Werewolf Movie
Hes a little older. Hes not on a starship. Hes haunted by tragedies of years past. Hes drinking a lot more wine these days. But it would be fair to say that adidas campus , deep down, Captain Jean-Luc Picard is not a man truly changed when we meet him again in the premiere of Star Trek: Picard. Thats n yeezy ot the question we should be asking, anyway: Is it the Federation thats changed instead That is the key question that lingers throughout Remembrance, Picards deftly handled opening episode, one heavy on twists and eager to establish where the show will head over its first season. I adidas campus t also bears the brunt of re-introducing us to a present Star Trek hasnt actually been to since we saw awkward glimpses of Will Riker and Deanna Troi in These Are the Voyages, the controversially framed final episode of Enterprise, or chronologically speaking in Treks timeline, the equally dire Star Trek: Nemesis. Its the late 24th century and the Federation at large is still reeling in the wake of a deadly attack by rogue synthetic workers on Starfleet shipyards at Utopia Planitia on Mars. Buffeted by this and the shocking destruction of the planet Romulus, the galaxy is in an uneasy state of rest. And most crucially, one of Starfleets most ardent champions is no longer Starfleet. https://gizmodo/io9s-essential-guide-to ... 1840873167 Both these pieces of context lace the Picard we meet in this opening episode with a haggard, weary tragedy. Hes not just aged from the passage of tim Hzbg A Young Woman Ponders the Next Step of Her Journey. But Where Is She Going
One of the dumbest skechers hausschuhe viruses around is the FBI reebok de MoneyPak, which displays a message saying your computer has been locked by the FBI, and you have to pay to unlock it. If Rightscorp, a copyright enforcement company for movie studios has its way, that virus is about to basically become reality. Rightscorps business model is pretty simple: on behalf of copyright owners like movie studios, music artists and game developers, it tracks the IP addresses of individuals who torrent certain titles. It then sends threatening letters to those users via their ISPs, threatening a giant lawsuit, and then offering a low settlement. Its a small step above outright extortion, but as TorrentFreak reports, the tactic isnt quite working, and Rightscorps financials are in the toilet. So, the companys new plan for profitability is suitably desperate and extreme: it wants to lock users browsers until they pay a settlement fine. The idea was spotted in a filing earlier this week: In the Scalable Copyright system, subscribers receive each [settlement] notice directly in their browser. Single notices can be read and bypassed similar to the way a software license agreement works [but] once the internet account receives a certain number of not skechers ices over a certain time period, the screen cannot be bypassed until the settlement payment is received. The hijacking would have to be done by ISPs, and would be technologically reasonably simple to implement鈥攋ust redirect every webpage to Rightscorps notice inst

Charlesterer

cxlt Not One, But Two Alien Television Series May Be on the Way

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 01:24

Lyld Meet American Gods Vulcan, an Old God Turned New
If you wanna thrive on this planet, you have to figure out a way to be fruitful and multiply. If youre a stick bug, t ugg mini hat could mean getting pooped out of a bird. Researchers from Japan fed stick bu nike dunk g eggs to birds and the eggs turned out just fine. Its a simple experiment, but it has important implications. Bird predation could be an important factor in the long-distance dispersal of stick insects in Japan, according to the short paper published by the Japanese scientists published in the journal Ecology. Youre probably familiar with the stick bug鈥攊ts a bug thats evolved to look like a stick so other animals wont notice it. On top of their stick-like appearance, their eggs have extremely hard shells and look like seeds. Their camouflage hasnt stopped the bugs from occasionally being eaten by birds. But if the bugs eggs look like seeds, perhaps birds would poop them intact like seeds, too, thought the scientists. So in yeezy a few experiments, they fed over 200 eggs from three stick bug species to a few brown-eared bulbuls, a common species of Asian bird. Between 5 and 10 percent of the eggs passed through the birds digestive tracts without any physical damage in one experiment, and 20 percent remained intact in another. Maybe in nature, a bird eats a female stick bug, flies away, and poops out the hard eggs, which grow into mature stick bugs elsewhere in Japan. The researchers recognize that theyre just putting forth a hypothesis, and present their results with a grain of salt Rpfz A Morning Walk May Be as Good as Medication for Lowering Blood Pressure
The Series finale of Gravity Falls! The Return of Vikings! Mulder 038; Scully meet their sexy doppelgangers! And would you believe TWO episodes of Agent Carter Its all on This Weeks TV! Tonight Teen Titans Go! 6PM, CARTOON https://youtube/watch v=r43FmwzbW adidas originals J4 How Bout Some Effort /Pyramid Scheme Its Valentines Day and Cyborg goes to great lengths to make it special for his girlfriend Jinx. Gravity Falls 7PM, DISNEY XD Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back the Falls The one-hour series finale! The X-Files 8PM, FOX Babylon When an art gallery thats showing potentially offensive artwork is bombed, Mulder and Scully seek some way to communicate with the comatose bomber in order to prevent a future attack. Meanwhile, a pair of younger FBI agents on the case guest stars Robbie Amell and Lauren Ambrose push Mulder and Scully to examine their own beliefs as Scully seeks answers nike af from neuroscience and Mulder from mysticism Mortal Kombat X: Machinimas Chasing the Cup 8PM, CW https://youtube/watch v=T04z-e_TQKE Finish Him! MORTAL KOMBAT X: MACHINIMAS CHASING THE CUP follows five of the worlds top-ranked players of the acclaimed fighting game Mortal Kombat X, vying to achieve their dream of being crowned the best in the world at the ESL Mortal Kombat X Pro League Finals. Viewers will be given a behind-the-scenes look at the passion, dedication, skill, and sacrifice required to be among the best e-sports competitors mizuno volleyballschuhe in the world. The Magicians 9PM, SYFY Mendings, Major 03

Charlesterer

cgyz HMD Is Doubling Down on Nokia Phones in the U.S.

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 01:25

Mxfu The Sonos Playbase Is Great, Comes a Little Too Late
The sun was still hiding Wednesday morning, November 8, when about 15 individuals woke up to leave Camp Makwa on the Fond du Lac Indian Reservation in northern Minnesota. The time was 3 a.m., and this time of year, temperatures can drop real low, like 20 degrees Fahrenheit. That didnt stop this group, though. They were on a mission to temporarily halt construction on the Enbridge Line 3 Pipeline Replacement Program, a new effort to boost the capacity of a pipeline carrying oil over a thousand miles from Alberta to Wisconsin. And, well, they succeeded, even if construction was just halted momentarily. What is Line 3 Line 3 is supposed to replace an older pipeline of the same name, and to almost double the amount of crude oil it carries, from 390,000 barrels a day to 760,000. Pipeline developer Enbridge plans to leave the old pipe abandoned in the ground to avoid any environmental risks that might result from disturbing other nearby active pipelines. Enbridge also wants to alter the new Line 3 route. At this point, it really does boil down to civil disobedience. Environmentalists and indigenous activists are worried about what will result from both abandoning the old Line 3 and from shipping oil through the new Line 3. Leaving the pipe in the ground鈥攅ven if its properly cleaned and follows all regulations in place to avoid environmental risk鈥攃an lead to soil and water con yeezy foam tamination as it ages adidas campus beige and leaks yeezy any residual oil. Thats one of Minnesotas concerns about this plan, Rhum A Foggy Holographic Display Lets You Draw In Mid-Air
The latest television version of the Tick is mere weeks away and the Big Blue Bug of Justice was all over this years San Diego Comic-Con 2017. We got the chance to talk to most of The Ticks cast and they so skecher und like theyre having a lot of fun. I hoka wanderschuh n the videos below, y adidas original campus oull see many of the actors wholl showing up as evil-doers and crimefighters on The Tick鈥攚ith the exception of Peter Serafinowicz, who was called away before we got to talk. The assembled thespians talk about finding motivations for their characters and what its like to be part of a goofy superhero satire. AmazonComic-Con 2017San Diego Comic-ConThe Tick

Charlesterer

mbro Twitter Suspends Rose McGowan s Account After She Speaks Out Against Sexual Abuse

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 01:25

Amsh Airborne, Asymptomatic, and Other Misunderstood Coronavirus Terms
The latest WhatsApp privacy kerfuffle once again has us wondering whether its a good idea to be giving so much of our data to a company with Facebooks track record. In this guide were going to focus on exporting your conversations into a readable format鈥攚e wont cover actually closing down your account. Note that this is different than simply moving WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger over to a different phone or device, which these apps handl adidas campus femme e relatively well. If youre jumping to an alternative like Signal, or you just want to explore an e adidas yeezy xit strategy for future use, heres how to export your messages from Facebooks platform. As you might expect, its just about impossible to get conversation threads from one app moved to another app鈥攖he best you can hope for is getting your messages out into a backup file that you can keep for reference after youve stopped using a particular messaging app. Heres how. WhatsApp If WhatsApps privacy policy drama finally pushed you over the edge, you can export your WhatsApp conversation threads in a plain text file before you leave. This needs to be done on a conversation by conversation basis, and its a bit of a pain to have to export them all individually, but it does at least mean you can skip over the less important chats that youre never going to look at again. The export function on WhatsApp works differently to the backup function, which is typically handled by Google Drive or iCloud. Backing up your chats le ugg ts you quickly restore the conve Fhvj Will Nuclear Fusion Ever Power the World
Its not that one up there. Heres a hint: you can practically feel the oil dripping off those pecs and biceps鈥? Lost af1 Boys 1 is out this week, picking up after the end of the cult 80s vampire movie. Its a fine bit of craft鈥攚ritten by Tim Seeley, with art by Scott Godlewski, Trish Mulvihill and Clem Robins鈥?winking at the goofy comedy aspects of the film while manage to seed elements. But salomon gtx the standout element is the variant cover by Jo毛lle Jones and Trish Mulvihill. Thats right: its Sweaty Sax I Still Believe Beefcake Man real name: Tim Capello , the one true immortal to emerge from the movies vampire myth. Dont tell me youve forgotten鈥? mizuno volleyballschuhe dc comicsMoviesPanel DiscussionThe Lost BoysVampires

Jeaonesew

omku Downtown Bowling Green adds concert series

Сообщение Jeaonesew » Сегодня, 01:28

Ihzy Coyotes on the prowl at north end of Georgetown
BATTLEFORD, Sask. 鈥?A Saskatchewa stanley termoska n farmer who was acquitted last month in the fatal shooting of a young Indigenous man stanley cup is to be back in court April 16 to face gun charges.Gerald Stanley was charged in November 2016 with two counts of unsafe storage of firearms and his case was up Monday in a North Battleford, Sask., courtroom.The charges rel stanley tumbler ate to the police investigation that began after Colten Boushie, 22, was shot and killed on Stanley farm in August 2016. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW Stanley wasn ;t in court nor was his lawyer, Scott Spencer, who called in for the proceeding.The Crown asked for more time in the case. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW Some of Boushie family were outside court holding signs that read ;Justice Against Institutional Racism ; ; and ;Blood On Your Hands. ; ;Boushie mother, Debbie Baptiste, poured a bottle of red ketchup onto the ground outside the courthouse to symbolize blood on the snow. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW Shame on you Canada, she said. Come on, people. You let a murderer walk away ... Treaties are being broken. The RCMP covered up Gerald Stanley. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW Last month, a jury found Stanley not guilty of second-degree murder in Boushie Rndo Trump inspects border wall prototypes, denounces California
Two died, one injured in Russellville wreckAugust 19, 2021 WNKY Staff, Share This StoryFacebookTwitteremailPrintLinkedinRedditRUSSELLVILLE, Ky. Two people died and one person was injured in a head-on c stanley cup ollision Wednesday in Russellville.At about 5:10 p.m. Russellville police were called to the 1100 block of Bowling Green Road where they determined that a Nissan Versa and a Chevrolet Duramax hauling a dump trailer collided head on, according to a release from the police stanley cup department.Both occupants of the Nissan, John Walker, 86, of White Plains, Ky. and Mary Johnson, 61, of Hopkinsville were pronounced dead at he scene.The driver of the Chevrolet, Asael Mendoza, 45, of Bowling Green, was taken by ambulance to Logan Memorial Hospital for treatment of minor injuries, according to the release.The investigation remains open.Connect with News 40Follow @wnkytvDownload the WNKY News 40 Weather App Bowling Green s Historic Rail Park announces final phase of fundraising campaign stanley botella

Charlesterer

xrfm How聽Finding Dory聽Learned From the Mistakes of Finding Nemo

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 02:17

Onjd Airplane Makes Safe Landing Despite Having Huge Hole Blown in Fuselage
About half of the worlds population suffers from headaches and migraines annually, new research this week has found, while roughly one in every seven people have a headache on any given day. The findings might suggest that migraines in particular have become more common over time, but the authors caution that the data isnt clear enough to know for sure. The study is the work of brain researchers in Norway and the UK and is a review of the medical literature on headache preva adidas samba og lence. The authors looked at more than 350 studies, all the way up through 2020. Based on these studies, they estimated that 52% of people worldwide experience headaches every year, with women experiencing them more often tha adidas samba n men. More specifically, 26% of people experience tension-type headaches annually, while 14% suffer from migraines and about 5% deal with headaches that last longer than 15 days on average a month. They also estimate that about 15% of people have had headaches in the past day. The study, published Tuesday in The Journal of Headache and Pain, is an update to a paper by the same team published in 2007. Since then, other researchers have tried to track the worldwide prevalence of headaches, most notably scientists involved with the Global Burden of Disease pro dunk homme ject. The new findings are in line with these past estimates, the authors say, and show that headache disorders remain a common problem worldwide. That said, the authors also tried to figure out why the reported rate of headache Java Aliens Wouldn t Need Warp Drives to Take Over an Entire Galaxy, Simulation Suggests
Using two of the worlds largest configurable telescopes, scientists have created the m samba rose ost detailed map yet of hydrogen atoms the Milky Way. Its called the HI4PI map, and it was produced using data from the Max-Planck radio telescope in Germany, and the CSIRO radio telescope in Australia. The stunning image was compiled from more than a million individual observations, and approximately 10 billion individual data points. To make the map, the researchers looked at neutral atomic hydrogen鈥攖he most abundant element in the cosmos, and the main com crocs absatz ponent of stars and galaxies. As the researchers point out in their new study, which now appears at Astronomy and Astrophysics, the project improves the previou salomon mujer s galactic map by a factor of two in terms of sensitivity and a factor of four in terms of resolution. Creating the map came with its challenges. Radio noise caused by mobile phones and broadcast stations crept into the data, requiring the ICRAR researchers to develop a sophisticated computer algorithm that cleaned each individual data point. As University of Bonn astronomer Juergen Kerp pointed out in a release, Next to the thousands of observing hours an even larger amount of time has been spent creating the final scientific data product released today. Using the map, the researchers were able to discern features in the Milky Way that had previously eluded detection, particularly structures between stars. Tiny clouds become visible that appear to have fueled star formati

Ответить

Вернуться в «Все категории»