How to create a new topic at forum.home-visa.ru ??

Charlesterer

bcpp Is Yahoo Answers Dying Yes, Son, Yes It Is

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 03:37

Ixju Elon Musk s Hyperloop Makes More Sense for Mars than California
Disney recently hinted that the company was looking into expanding the Alien franchise, after acquiring 20th Century Fox and all of its major prop dunk panda erties. In a new interview, Alien director Ridley Scott has confirmed talks are underway but says the only way to keep the spaceship afloat is to evolve the franchise. Scott chatted with the Hollywood Reporter about the 40-year legacy of Alien, a film thats still so beloved it recently inspired a tabletop roleplaying game and a high school adaptation. During the interview, he talked about how one of the things that worked the most about Alien was how unique it was. Even though its spawned a giant, ever-expanding franchise, in his mind, the first movie will always be the peak and pinnacle of the saga. Theres only ever the one, he nike dunk high said. Its like trying to do a sequel to 2001. Fundamentally, you cant. Really, with the greatest respect to Star Wars, the best film by far is the one that George directed, right By miles. It was unique. It was absolutely wonderful to me. It was the fairy story of all fairy stories in space. And to follow through is a tough call. So, same with Alien. Over the past few decades, Alien has spawned several sequels, some of which have been cough cough better received than others. But after 2017 disappointing Alien: Covenant, the franchise looked to be taking a break. Now, it seems like t yeezy 350 hings are going to continue. During CinemaCon in April, Disney said it was looking into expanding many of Fox Lgqb Steve Bannon Caught Running a Network of Misinformation Pages on Facebook
Its like the F/A-1 samba og 8E Super Hornet is splitting the horizon as it flies through the air force one line between ocean and sky. Its actually just zipping through a flyby during an aerial change of command ceremony above the USS John C. Stennis aircraft carrier. Either way, its such a perfect picture of a giant mothership and aircra reebok ft. awesomecoolmilitaryPhotosus navy

Charlesterer

nltg One Of The Scariest Aliens In Film History Gets An Adorably Cute Makeover

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 03:38

Atfh Help Support The Launchpad Astronomy Workshop!
Shes baaaaaaack. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Agencys Climate Prediction Center said last week that a La Ni帽a has developed in adidas sambarose the Pacific Ocean and is set to last through the winter and into next spring. Thats bad news for the record drought in the West. This is the second year in a row that a La Ni帽a has formed, marking whats adorably known as a double dip La Ni帽a. The term is used to describe abnormally cool waters in the eastern tropical Pacific. When those water cool off, they alter the atmosphere and weather around the world. Last winters La Ni帽a is a warning of what could be in store: the cold spell in the tropical Pacific helped to create drier conditions across the West, which exacerbated the drought in the region before the dry summer even hit adidas campus herren . Later this week, NOAA is set to release its weather outlook for the U.S. through the winter, and La Ni帽a will certainly play a role in what the agency thinks is in store. Our scientists have been tracking the potential development of a La Ni帽a since this summer, and it was a factor in the above-normal hurricane season forecast, which we have seen unfold, Mike Halpert, deputy director of NOAAs Climate Prediction Center, said in a news release. La Ni帽a also influences weather across the country during the winter, and it will influence our upcoming temperature and precipitation outlooks. La Ni帽a is here! And for the second st adidas campus 80s raight year, it is expected to last through the northern hemisphere winter. Find out Jwtv The Snapdragon 8cx Is Qualcomm s First Purpose-Built Chip for Laptops
https://youtube/watch v=Cciy3jz adidas originals UGz0 This is not to put down the rest of the characters on Vampire Diaries, who are mostly lovely and interesting, or the show talented cast. Still wowed by Nina Dobrev Elena/Katherine act. But at this point, the standout character on the show is clearly Caroline Forbes. And last night The Downward Spiral just proves it. Until last night, I would have said the main reason why Caroline is the show MVP at this point is becau hoka laufschuhe se she still got some sweetness and decency to her. She murdered people, sure, including a dozen witches at one point 鈥?but she still cares, and she a genuinely good person. But no 鈥?it turns out that with her humanity 8220 witched off, eliminating any remorse or kindness or compassion, Caroline is still the best character on the show. Even better, if anything. The clip above pretty much says it all 鈥?especially my favorite line of the night: I compelled a STUDENT to perform SURGERY on Stefan niece, and you found a way to make this about you God, you truly have a gift, Elena. Wearing an holy amount of mascara and frosted white eyeshadow, Caroline snickers, cavorts, sashays and sprawls her way through this episode. The best part is, Amoral Caroline is still Caro adidas originals line. She still loves a party and is kind of a control freak and really wants to pressure everybody into going to the warehouse rave with her so she doesn ;t

Morrissvok

gjfy Donald Trump Fires Back at Critics and Protesters in Chaotic Rally

Сообщение Morrissvok » Сегодня, 03:42

Uanj Watch How Researchers Are Ensuring the Future of America s Livestock
Detainees who have tested positive for COVID-19 are held in Division 16 at the Cook County Jail s isolation and quarantine facility on May 20 in ChicagoZbigniew Bzdak鈥擟hicago Tribune/TNS/Sipa USAIdeasBy Christine MontrossAugust 5, 2020 3:44 PM EDTDr. Montross is the author of Waiting for an Echo: The Madness of American Incarceration. She is an associate professor of psychiatry and human behavior at the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University and a practicing inpatient psychiatrist.In this moment of rethinking law enforcement, we must examine how both our policing and our correctional system exacerbate the crisis of mental health in Am stanley cup erica.As an inpatient psychiatrist, I treat patients who are psychotic, plagued by voices or visions or paranoid delusions. Or they are in the throes of mania. Or they are actively trying to harm themselves or others. Their lives are replete with hardship. Many of my patients are homeless. Some are drug-addicted. Nearly all have bee stanley cup n victims of significant trauma. They have few safe havens, and the illnesses that besiege their minds wage a relentless war on their stability, their happiness, their safety. Many of them also serve or have served time in jail and prison. Environments that exacerbate psychiatric symptoms and routinely make mentally ill peop stanley cup le worse and in which they face a disproportionate risk of being victimized by both officers and other inmates.In addition to my work at the hospital, I also perform forensic evaluations Cxpk Japan s Ruling Party Is Trying to Mend Its Scandal-Ridden Reputation. It s Failing
The Sims 4The Sims Studio/EA MaxisBy Matthew jordan adidas samba GaultUpdated: March 18, 2020 12:16 PM EDT | Originally published: March 16, 2020 2:42 PM EDTFor two decades this year, fans of The Sims have been designing houses, raising families, and living entire lives within the confines of the irresistibly charming virtual world. Over the course of those 20 years, four mainline games, and dozens of spinoffs, The Sims has charmed millions of fans, made more than $5 billion, and even changed lives. That kind of staying power is rare in an industry that prizes novelty over stability, always chasing the newest trend. Key to The Sims ; success, say the creative minds behind the series, are the millions of players who love the games, and their connection to the games ; creators. The biggest piece of our legacy is our players, says Mike Duke, senior produce adidas samba r of The Sims 4, the most recent incarnation. They are what makes The Sims this magical place. They are the storytellers there. Grant Rodiek, also a senior producer, adds that The Sims offers a kind of relaxing escapism that makes it appealing even to those who wouldn ;t necessarily consider themselves gamers. For a lot of people, this is a game they quietly play by themselves and pour themselves into on a weekend to destress and have a bit of fun on their terms, he says.The Sims was conceived of by game designer Will Wright, whose studio, Maxis, was a pioneer of simulators like SimCity. Wri

Morrissvok

fuhc President Obama to the People of Flint: I ve Got Your Back

Сообщение Morrissvok » Сегодня, 03:43

Krck Mario Kart 8 Review: Just What the Wii U Ordered
A young visitor looks at a painting depicting the Amritsar Massare at Jallianwala Bagh in Amritsar on Feb. 4, 2010.Narinder Nanu鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesBy Abhishyant KidangoorApril 12, 2019 9:30 AM EDTStanding right next to a bullet-ridden red brick wall in the Jallianwala Bagh Memorial in the north Indian city of Amritsar is a signboard with a caption that reads: The wall has its own historical significance as it has 36 bullets marks which can be easily seen.Those 36 bullets were among the 1,650 fired by British troops into an unarmed crowd, without warning, on April 13, 1919. The events of that day would come to be known as the Amritsar or Jallianwala Bagh massacre.The massacre came amid years of conflict between Britain and India, which was then held under colonial rule. During the First World War, Indian troops and resources had been widely utilized by the British, who promised that India sacrifices would lead to greater self-rule. But when the war ended in 1918, that pledge did not turn into real change. In fact, in early 1919 the British passed legislation, the Rowlatt Act, that enabled them to incarcerate anyone stanley cup suspected of plotting the overthrow of British control mdash; prompting independence leader Mahatma Gandhi to call for nationwide strikes.Tensions were high, and it was under these circumstances that Colonel Reginald Dyer was given charge of the city of Amrits stanley cup ar, in Punjab. Dyer quickly imposed tight restrict stanley cup ions on public gatherings. However, w Jeul A Group of British Teenagers Had a Private Audience With Vladimir Putin
By Claire Zillman / FortuneJuly 9, 2015 9:44 AM EDTThe European Union is none too pleased with U.S.-based credit card companies.Following a two-year investigation, the EU filed formal charges against MasterCard on Thursday. They come three years after the EU opened an investigationmdash;that still on-goingmdash;into Visa. The reasons fo adidas samba r the both probes is essentially the same: the increasing the cost of credit card payments. The EU is concerned with the so-called interchange fees that are set by credit card companies and collected by ban adidas campus ks that issue credit and debit cards every time consumers log a credit card purchase. The fees fluctuate from country to country.In filing its charges against MasterCardmdash;the EU antitrust regulator says that the company 821 air max 1 7 customers are being charged an artificially high minimum price for card payments in the EU, which violates antitrust laws.We currently suspect MasterCard is artificially raising the costs of card payments, which would harm consumers and retailers in the EU, the blocrsquo antitrust chief Margrethe Vestager told The Wall Street Journal.In a statement confirming the receipt of a statement of objections from the European Commissions, the EU top antitrust regulator, MasterCard said that it will be formally responding to the charge and will work with the commission on the issues as part of an ongoing constructive dialogue. Throughout this procedure we have

Morrissvok

njyj Wounded warrior will speak at DSCC Veterans Day observance

Сообщение Morrissvok » Сегодня, 03:45

Qpol JPL to Celebrate 25th Anniversary of Earth Day
A small city in Massachusetts, one which has a strong connection to the classic comic series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, is paying homage to the four tubular turtles on, what else, but its manhole covers.聽 As reported by local station WCVB5, the City of Northampton in western Ma stanley water bottle ssachusetts gave the local Vibrance Committee $20,000 to create four manhole covers. The Northampton Vibrancy Project was created to revitalize the downtown area after the pandemic ravaged small businesses.聽 That money is b stanley termosmugg eing taken out of the American Rescue Plan funds, and the Vibrance Committee grant is part of the towns plan to disburse $4 million in funds to local groups. The manhole covers will reportedly sit along the citys main street. The Boston Globe noted that Northampton is already known for its art scene, and that the manhole covers are already listed on citys ARPA grant rewards document.聽 The document describes the grant as: Funding stanley butelka to invigorate downtown arts by integrating public art tribute to the Northampton born Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles into Main St redesign with 4 custom manhole covers. 聽 While the grant hasnt described what the four covers will look like, it would only make sense for the city to feature each individual turtle. Each cover could be styled after the four post-pubescent pizza enthusiasts, namely Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael. The city has until June 2026 to spend the funds, according to the Globe.聽 This isnt just some random act of fancy by Vdhi What to Know About the Surprising Modern History of Contraception
IdeasBy Vweta Chadwick/World PulseAugust 4, 2016 8:00 AM EDTWorld Pulse is a social networking platform connecting women worldwide for change.Who am I stanley water flask That simple question has plagued me for years. At 15, I knew who I wasmdash;I was the queen of my school during our annual sports competition. I was an intelligent, popular, fun-loving and outgoing girl.All that changed when I was 16. A surgery that lasted just a little over 60 minutes took away my sense of self, my identity and my self-worth. The surgery was supposed to cure difficulty breathing from severe allergies. Instead, an act of professional recklessness paralyzed my vocal cords and took away my ability to speak and breathe without the aid of a tube. I was literally and figuratively voiceless. When I think of this point in my life, I think of a quote by writer Laurie stanley cup Halse Anderson: When people don ;t express themselves, they die one piece at a time.No one prepared me for life with an acquired disability. In the space of six months, I became an emotional and psychological wreck. I withdrew from my studies. I wore a scarf around my neck to hide my breathing tube. I could no longer play sports. I no longer had an opinion: What was the point if I couldnrsquo;t even say my name Who was this person I had become BECOMING MYSELF AGAINWhen I was at my lowest, I began learning the art of sign language. I used the Internet and social media to seek out other survivors vaso stanley of reckless medical callo

Morrissvok

gltp Europe s Future Hangs in the Balance After Elections in Italy and Austria

Сообщение Morrissvok » Сегодня, 03:46

Znoz Alex Jones Second Trial Over His Lies About Sandy Hook Attack Begins
Threads is getting some new fe stanley coffee mug ature updates, inching it a little closer to the Twitter clone that was promised. The updated features will include a followers list, the option to subscribe to unfollowed users, and a revised follows tab, Threads developer Cameron Roth, said in a Threads post. Unfortunately, the most important tab is still missing.聽 Users will see the updates on their profiles throughout Wednesday but may need to restart the app to see them come through immediately. Otherwise, Roth said in his post that users will have to wait until the end of the day for the app to automatically update. While Roth says the app should function better than before, the new Follows tab is different than expected. Instead of allowing users to view posts from only those they follow, as is the case on Twitter, the tab displays a basic list of the accounts that follow you. Followers were previously listed under the All tab on a profiles activity page but the new update has users wondering why the Follows tab doesnt show a feed of posts solely from those they follow. The feature update comes mere weeks after Metas Threads app took off, reporting a record 100 million downloads in only f stanley website ive days, prompting an aggressive attack from Twitter owner Elon Musk who threatened to file a lawsuit against Meta for allegedly copying Twitters data. Musks longtime attorney, Alex Spiro, sent a letter to Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg, saying the company had engaged in system stanley quencher atic, willful, and un Dotn I met someone who loves Meta apos metaverse and now my eyes won apos;t shut
Blue stanley us OriginBy Lisa EadiciccoMarch 9, 2016 10:48 AM ESTAmazon CEO Jeff Bezos wants to make space tourism a reality.His secretive space company, Blue Origin, recently opened its doors to journalists for the first time. A rival to firms like Richard Branson Virgin Galactic, Blue Origin made headlines after it successfully launched and landed a rocket vertically.But scant other details have previously been known about Blu stanley tumblers e Origin. Here a look at what new. Blue Origin wants to send humans to space next year. The company is hoping to launch a manned spacecraft in 2017, according to The Guardian. The newspaper reported the crew woul stanley cup dn ;t be paying passengers just yet. It wants to start flying tourists by 2018. Blue Origin plans to relaunch its New Shepard reusable rocket again in the near future, The New York Times reports. If that mission goes well, the company says it could start blasting passengers into space six at a time by 2018. A chunk of Blue Origin business will come from selling rocket engines to other companies. United Launch Alliance, a joint Lockheed Martin-Boeing venture, is planning to use Blue Origin engines for its next-generation Vulcan rocket. The company wants to reduce the cost of spaceflight. Bezos believes space holds the solutions to Earth most pressing problems, like the energy crisis, according to the Times. But reaping those benefits means first reducing the cost of space travel. Bezos is heavily involve

Morrissvok

lrfx JPL Demonstrates New Direct Digital Radio Broadcasting

Сообщение Morrissvok » Сегодня, 03:47

Oslf This Was the First Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
COLUMBUS, Ohi stanley mugs ondash; Associates at Defense Supply Center Columbus are taking steps to prepare for cold weather, including learning about hazards that become more frequent during the winter months.A group of local fire prevention and safety experts visited the installation Nov. 2 to offer tips for dealing with dangers such as severe weather, carbon monoxide exposure, and even deep-fried turkey accidents. During an assessment of potential threats facing the population of Central Ohio, the Franklin County Emergency Management office determined that severe winter weather ranked seventh in a list of most significant risks to the residents. Christopher Williams, a community emergency response coordinator for the county, said despite the dangers posed by severe cold weather, preparing for them isnrsquo;t complicated. Fortunately, when winter storms are approaching, we often have several days to prepare before the wors stanley mug t weather arrives, Williams said. However, that doesnr stanley thermos squo;t mean that those few preceding days are the time to go out and buy emergency items like road salt, generators, and extra food.I advise everyone to consider stocking up on those supplies now, so you can use the time immediately before the worst weather strikes to take other precautions. Williams also suggested purchasing a dedicated weather radio to monitor conditions and to develop a household plan for dealing with situations including power outages o Qjoe Expo educates HQC employees on self-care, healthy habits
IdeasBy Saul Perlmutter, John Campbell, and Robert MacCounMarch 28, 2024 6:00 AM EDTPerlmutter and Campbell are professors at the University of California, Berkeley, and MacCoun is a professor at Stanford University. They stanley tumbler are the coauthors of the f stanley water bottle orthcoming book Third Millennium Thinking: Creating Sense in a World of NonsenseAll animals, including humans, have limitations in how they find out about the world. And we humans invent instrumentation tocorrect for weaknesses in our perceptions of the world. The most basic weakness we have is that our perceptions dont tell us everything about whats going on with the world. So we need corrective devices. Some of us need spectacles. To see very distant things, like distant galaxies or planets, we use telescopes; to see very small things, like cells, we use microscopes. Its hard for many of us to hear the difference between a single tone and a chord, so sound analyzers let us break down complex sounds into their constituents, in a way most of us couldnt do unaided. We usually see daylight as undifferentiated white light: it takes the prisms to let us analyze the complexity of daylight, to see that it is made up of rays of different colors.But the acceptance of the instruments we use in analyzing our surroundings is hard-鈥媤on. Consider electricity. To find out about electrical currents, we use various measuring instruments鈥攙oltmeters, ammeters, a stanley termosas nd so on. These instruments tend to be familiar, so nowadays we take it for granted that t

Jeaonesew

cwvz Canadian operating profits top $100 billion

Сообщение Jeaonesew » Сегодня, 03:47

Onuy Teens, music makers among California warehouse fire victims
College students in Ontario, including those attending Oakvilles Sheridan College, are shut out of class starting this morning after schools and union representing college faculty did not reach a deal.Strike action at Ontarios public colleges begins today Monday . While classes for full- and part-time students have been suspended, those for Faculty of Continuing and Professional Studies students will proceed as scheduled, according to Sheridan Coll stanley cup usa ege.In a notice posted on its website, Sheridan College says building at its campuses will remain open. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW The union bargaining team for Ontario public college faculty tabled its final offer on Saturday, Oct. 14, to the College Employer Council in a bid to avert a strike at 12:01 a.m. Monday, according to a news release. No new contract agreement has been reached. ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW stanley vaso The Ontario Public Service Employees Union OPSEU represents more than 12,000 professors, instructors, counsellors and librarians working at 24 stanley website public colleges across Ontario.The collective agreement for academic staff expired on Sept. 30, 2017. Ozzl Toronto police ask for help to ID man in relation to Davisville murder
Pictured from left are James Scanlon, District 16; Frank Castiglia, Jr., District 25; Richard Kline, District 12; Committee Chairman James Karasek, District 22; service dog Isabel stanley shop ; Oswego County Deputy Public Health Director Vera Dunsmoor; Committee Vice Chairman Nathan Emmons, District 15; Michael Solowy, District 23; and Marc Greco, Dis stanley becher trict 24.OSWEGO COUNTY 鈥?The Oswego County Legislature continues its work to support the Americans with Disabilities Act ADA , a landmark piece of legislation in 1990 that guarantees that people with disabilities will have access to employment, public accommodations, services and telecommunications.The legislature recognized July 26 as Americans with Disabilities Awareness Day during its July meeting to promote education about advocacy, resources and services available to county residents living with a disability and their families.Reading the proclamation was Legislator James Karasek, District 22, a person with a disability who uses his passion and his voice to advocate for himself and for other people with disabilities. This is not about celebrating a single, special day, Karasek said. Its about e stanley cups uk verybody taking moment to stop and think about what this day means鈥β燜or those who dont live with a disability, consider how you would go about your day if you did. How would you get around How would you go to church if there wasnt a ramp How would you hear a movie if it wasnt close-captioned How would you feel if a cashier lost their patience

Charlesterer

oimc The Artwork On These Ghostbusters Playing Cards Is Fantastic

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 03:51

Ascq Black Adam Wants to Be PG-13 and Let the Bodies Hit the Floor
An online lending company tipped off police to a suspected murder after a man allegedly tried to scan his dead nike sb dunk girlfriends face. When police found the 29-year-old man in southeast China, he was reportedly attempting to burn the womans body on a farm, according to the South China Morning Post, which says the story was originally reported by Xiamen Evening News. Authorities suspect the man used a rope to strangle his partner on April 11th following an argument over money. The incident allegedly occurred in Xiamen. Then the man took th yeezy e body and fled to his hometown of Sanming, which is a four-hour drive away. In Sanming, the alleged murderer apparently attempted to use the victimss identity to apply for a loan on Money Station, an app that uses faci adidas samba al recognition verification and requires the user to blink during the approval process. The app did not detect eye movement but it did detect聽that the voice was that of a man, not a woman. Workers at the lending company manually checked the failed verification and saw the woman was bruised and had red markings on her neck. According to South China Morning News, the man was formally arrested early this month. He has been accused of stealing 30,000 yuan $4,200 USD from the victims account through her phone. He allegedly also used her phone to tell her parents she was taking a trip and to message her employer asking to take time off. Here in the U.S., researchers have reportedly found workarounds to Apples liveness detection sys Pdar What Food Is Your Locale (Justifiably) Famous For
The final act of Power Rangers is everything you could want from a Power Rangers movie. Its fun, funny, action-packed, and filled with so many Zords and monsters that youll actually feel like youre watching a big-budget update of the popular kids franchise. The problem is that the 90 minutes preceding it wants as little to do with the Power Rangers as possible. For its majority, Power Rangers is a heavy-handed, character-forward teen drama with a little bit of Rangers聽stuff sprinkled in. Its way, way less interested in the characters as color-coded superheroes than it is with their struggles to grow up and accept the responsibility of being Power Rangers. It reebok sneaker s not a bad story, but its so devoted to its teen drama it doesnt have time for fighting and Zords and everything that makes the franchise fun, so overall the movie feels wildly uneven and, ultimately, disappointing. As you could tell right from the characters muted, overcomplicated uniforms, its obvious director Dean Israelite Project Almanac didnt want to make a bright, colorful Power Rangers movie. After a promising, yet dark, prologue feat reebok laufschuhe uring Bryan Cranstons Zordon and Elizabeth Banks Rita, we meet Jason Dacre Montgomery as hes committing a crime and getting into a violent car accident. The film then cuts to black and the words Power Rangers appear in a very sm adiletten original all font in the bottom corner of the screen鈥攊ts the opening of a Steven Soderbergh movie, not a Power Rangers one. From there, we follow Jason as he

Charlesterer

nwuq Tumblr Disappeared from the App Store Because of Child Porn

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 03:53

Wufs The Next Season of Doctor Who聽Might Arrive Earlier Than Expected
James Wans Aquaman was such a hit, not only will it get a sequel, even its tertiary characters are getting their own movies. Just not the ones anyone expected. Writers Noah Gardner and Aidan Fitzgerald have been hired to write The Trench, a horror-themed DC movie focused on the creatures who attack Arthur Jason Momoa and Mera Amber Heard toward the end of Aquaman. All thats known about the film, according to the Hollywood Reporter, is that it will be set in the kingdom of the Trench and will not feature the main cast of Aquaman. Wan will produce along with Peter Safran and the film will be much more modestly budgeted than the normal DC superhero tentpole, according to the trade. Look. The trench scene in Aquaman was super cool. The visuals were great, the world was obviously interesting, and yes, there is more lore that can be drawn from the underwater landscape and the comics. But yo ugg u have to wonder, why the hell are the Trench people the first to get a spinoff in this insanely vast, expansive world Well, probably because none of the stars are in it. chanclas yeezy Its a world thats almost completely sealed off to anything happening in At ugg mini lantis or on the surface, so theres no worry about Aquaman, Mera, Orm, let alone Shazam or Batman or whoever needing to get involved. Plus, this is James Wan were talking about here. The guy who directed an awesome, relatively small horror film called The Conjuring and has since spun it off into its own franchise thanks to films like The Nun a Xwqd The Twilight Zone Has Been Hitting Us Over the Head a Little Too Hard
There are many, many things to be excited about when it comes to Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but its new characters are right at the top of the list. Most specifically Rey, the films heroine, and Captain Phasma, the universes first live action female villain. In an era when gender is an incredibly hot topic, Star Wars is now doing it right despite some problems along the way, as this video illustrated today . To celebrate these incredible characters, Fandango commissioned artist Chrissie Zullo to make reebok de portraits of the Star Wars heroines, and villains, in awesome comic book form. And here they are, exclusively revealed, along with some comments from the artist. Rey looks like she will be fitting in nicely with all of the Women of Star Wars who have preceded her. She looks to be an explorer, a tinker, ambitious and st adidas originals donna rong willed. I wanted to draw her out in the dessert with her speeder nearby, maybe about to go exploring a fallen Star Destroyer to see what she can find. Captain Phasma is probably the most mysteri samba rose ous of the Women of Star Wars. Ive tried to stay away from any major spoilers of the film, and having finished these posters before the film came out, all I know is how excited I was when I found out the intimidating new giant chrome trooper was actually 8230;a girl. I wanted to keep the palette simple in this piece, but still feminine at the same time, to contradict the very masculine feel of her armor. Probably the most important female in the Women of St

Ответить

Вернуться в «Все категории»