How to create a new topic at forum.home-visa.ru ??

Charlesterer

qnsa Don t Freak Out Over This Supercut of Horror Movie Jump Scares

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 07:13

Fgld Samsung s Second Foldable Phone Is Finally Here: Meet the Galaxy Z Flip
Even though the battle to slim down laptops has slowed in recent years, that hasnt stopped Acer from trying. And with the second-generation Swift 7, Acer has retaken the crown for having the thinnest laptop in the world. Measuring just 8.98mm, Acer managed to shave off an additional millimeter compared to the original model. However, that wasnt the only improvement, as the Swift 7 now sports a larger 14-inch screen, a new i7 CPU the old Swift 7 was limited an i5 , a built-in fingerprint sensor and even the option for 4G LTE connectivity. After getting a chance to check out the Swift 7 for myself, it really is kind of shocking how sleek this thing is, as the thickness of top and bottom lids make it seem like theres simply no room inside for actual computer guts. On top of that, despite having almost no room to work with, the Swift 7 82 yeezy slide 17 clicky keyboard was surprisingly comfortable. However, the same cant be said for the Swifts touchpad, which is devoid of an adidas samba og y kind of tactile feedback, a choice made due to the notebooks super thin waistline. Even though I knew that going in, I yeezy 350 still had a hard time getting used to the lifeless feeling I got anytime I tried to click on something using the touchpad, and it could be even worse for buyers who are just looking something super easy to carry around. The other thing I cant really get down with is the Swift 7 connectivity options. All you get are two Type-C USB 3.1 ports, a nanoSIM slot, and a headphone jack. Thats o Aewc Patrick Stewart Wants To Team Up With Hugh Jackman in Wolverine 3
Today a kid in college told me he was debating whether to major in CS or not. How would you settle that debate Airplane f nike sb dunk riends! I love making airplane friends. I just got off a plane, where I had a nice chat with a young man who said he knows he wants to work in software development someday, but hes getting to that point where you have to choose a major and is receiving mixed messages about following a fixed path of computer science study. As a humanities major, I am wholly unqualified to advise on this, so I could only tel adidas originals donna l him what Ive witnessed. Several of my friends who currently work in programming did not specialize in it at university, or even go at all. Some are entirely self-taught to an advanced level, and others parlayed basic skills into learning on the job. And I have a few friends who went through coding bootcamps at a later stage in life and swapped careers entirely. I dont think they could have conceived of their current jobs when they were 19. On the other hand, I know some people who studied CS and they are still in the field and havent regretted that choice. Im curious to hear your thoughts. Is there any advantage to a formalized major, or are programs mired in the past Does it give students a head start to take computer science classes, or is it okay to major in something else that interests them but seems less practical career-wise What advice wou reebok sneaker ld you give to the youth Top image via Shutterstock

Charlesterer

avlb What s the Blockchain, and Why Does Bitcoin Depend On It

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 07:17

Ephg Cobalt Was So Murderous That it Was Named After Evil Spirits
The Flashs聽post-break return started off on the wrong foot last week with a return to the sort of mind-numbingly dull drama that made most of its third season such a drag in the first place. Thankfully, last nights Flash put a spotlight on Hartley Sawyers wonderful Ralph Dibny as a reminder that this show is at its best when it has some fun. For those not caught up, Clifford DeVoe/The Thinkers sinister plan of getting himself a hot new bod鈥攚hile also framing Barry Allen for the murder of his old body has left poor Barry ensconced in Iron Heights鈥攎eaning that Team Flash is now Team Flashless. If only The Flash hadnt, say, completely botched its introduction of a second speedster to the point they just shipped him off to another city, never to be seen again! Ah well, at least Legends of Tomorrow might finally start to treat Wally West with some respect. But with no Barry, and everyone more than happy to conveniently ignore the existence of poor Wally, that meant in the spectacularly titled The Elongated Knig air max 1 ht Rises, Ralph Dibny got to step up to the plate, earning his comic book superhero n ugg mini ame in the process. But most importantly, Ralphs journey from comical asshole to 8230; still comical but slightly less assholish hero鈥攐ne that we can now yeezy actually call the Elongated Man, thanks to the help of a random reporter, rather than Ciscos usual cavalcade of suggestions鈥攑layed out in such a fun way last night it was easy to forget that this was just a slightly more self-cente Ieob The First Teaser for Mary Poppins Returns Is Here
What super nike dunk power would you want to have The ability to fly Teleport Turn invisible Time travel Heal What about to ability to see the invisible Not exactly the flashiest power you can have especially because we can kind of, sort of do that right now. This lovely animation explainer from Ama毛l Isnard shows how though we cant see magnetic forces in action, we at least get to see the auroras in the north and south poles, which reveals the mizuno volleyballschuhe invisible hoka winterschuhe magnetic field of Earth. SPLOID is delicious brain candy. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. AnimationAuroraExplainersinterestingmagnetssuperpowers

Charlesterer

aqbs Teen Monitoring Apps Don t Work and Just Make Teens Hate Their Parents, Study Finds

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 07:35

Bhgr The Creators Behind Godzilla: King of the Monsters Explain How They Differentiated Ghidorah From Other Dragons
DNA analysis confirms that an eel-like creature pulled from a Florida canal two years ago is a caecilian, otherwise known as the penis snake. The same canal has since yielded several other specimens, leading to concerns that the non-native amphibian has taken root in the United States. To our knowledge, this represents the first record of a caecilian in Florida or anywhere else in the United States, declares new research published in Reptiles 038; Amphibians. The 2-foot-long specimen was adidas campus 00s captured by members of the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission in Miamis Tamiami Canal, also known as the C-4 Canal, on November 7, 2019. Personnel with the FWC were conducting a routine survey of the canal when they netted the single live specimen in shallow waters near Miami International Airport. This could be just another non-native species in the South Florida mix. The animal eventually died in captivity as attempts to feed it failed. The specimen was then sent to the Florida Museum of Natural History for further analysis, where geneticists identified the species as Typhlonectes natans. The DNA analysis helped to distinguish this specimen from a similar-looking species, Typhlonectes compressicauda, which is widespread in South America. More commonly referred to as a yeezy slide Rio Cauca caecilian, Typhlonectes natans are native to Columbia and yeezy slide Venezuela. Since the capture of this unsightly little guy, FWC members have received several more specimens, along with reports of sightings in Jbji Walking RC Flamethrower Is Thomas the Tank Engine Meets Mad Max
The classic non-apology goes something like this: Im sorry if you were upset. Its a sneaky way of expressing regret for how ones shitty actions made another person feel, rather than the shitty actions themselves. But the CEO of Unroll.Me鈥攚hose parent company was revealed this weekend to have sold Unroll.Mes anonymized customer data to Uber鈥攈as invented a whole new level of terrible, borderline sociopathic non-apology. Hes not sorry that you were upset about your data being sold. Hes sorry he got caught. In a post on the companys blog yesterday, co-founder Jojo Hedaya said it was heartbreaking that samba rose some of our users were upset to learn about how we monetiz crocs badelatschen e our free service. The revelation was a small detail in a long, juicy New York Times profile of Uber CEO Travis Kalanick; reporter Mike Isaac revealed that Slice Intelligence, which owns Unroll.Me, collected its customers emailed Lyft receipts from their inboxes and sold the anonymized data to Uber, who used it as a proxy for the health of Lyfts business. Unroll.Me is a free service that allows users to unsubscribe from all their unwanted email lists at once鈥攚hich is made possible by allowing th adidas originals samba e company access to all your emails. Its a classic example of the modern internet users dilemma: should we trade our personal data for the convenience of, say, unsubscribing from all the bullshit in our inboxes, or writing notes, or using basically any of the biggest sites on the internet If the flippant and absurd use

Charlesterer

mbhq A Realistic Guide To Using Gadgets On The Beach

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 07:35

Easy How the American Oil and Gas Industry Funds the Fulbright Program
Alibaba founder and Michael Jackson enthusiast, Jack Ma, is stepping down from his role on Softbanks board just as the company is reporting the biggest losses in its history. The company announced that Ma is set to resign June 25, a departure that comes as Softbank continues to reel from its no good, very bad year from hell. Softbank on Monday reported an annual operating loss of 1.4 trillion yen roughly $13 billion for the year ending March 31, a staggering figure that the New York Times noted was the companys first annual loss in Softbanks 15-year history. Softbanks Vision Fund, its $100 nike air force billion investment outfit, reported losses of 1.9 trillion yen roughly $17.7 billion 鈥攁 uggs skor figure slightly higher than the previously estimated $16.7 billion in losses. Softbank said the fair value of the handful of companies in its portfolio, including the sinking ships that are Uber and WeWork, had decreased significantly in the fourth quarter, primarily due to the impact of the outbreak of the novel coronavirus. why do i stay up really late for SoftBank 39 earnings every quarter for amazing presentation slides like this, of course: pic.twitter/vBFun5KA6M mdash; Kia K. @imkialikethecar May 18, 2020 Its not clear why exactly Ma is leaving, and Softbank did not immediate yeezy slide ly return a request for comment about Mas departure from the companys board. However, Softbank chief Masayoshi Son was quoted by Business Insider as saying Mas move was something that he decided on his own. Ljhj Catwoman Gets a Glorious Animated Series Action Figure, and More Purrfect Toys
Damien, A 038;Es sequel to The Omen, will not be back for another season. This news comes straight from creator and showrunner Glen Mazzara, who announced it via a series of tweets this afternoon: This hurts to say but Damien will not be getting a s reebok c85 club econd season. Thank you from all of us to our amazing fans. reebok sneaker mdash; Glen Mazzara @glenmazzara May 20, 2016 He went on to thank the fans a few more times, as well as the shows cast and crew, writers, and the network. Then, he offered a reason for the cancellation, too: I really loved making Damien We all did. We just never got the numbers there. Gave is our best shot. mdash; Glen Mazzara @glenmazzara May 20, 2016 Though we were hopeful when the show was first announced, from its earliest episodes Damien had some fundamental problems鈥攐ne being that it took itself way too seriously, especially in contrast to the similarly-themed but way-more-fun Lucifer. Let this be a precautionary tale for the also somber-looking Exorcist TV show, which is bringing its own brand of evil to the airwaves next season. air force [Deadline] DamiennewsSatanTelevision

Charlesterer

avmp The US Government Hopes $190 Million Will Make Gene Editing Mainstream

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 07:36

Sovb Be Honest: How Long Did You Survive HBO Nordic s Deadly聽Game of Thrones Quiz
A 2018 ban on flavored tobacco products in San Francisco may have had some unintended consequences, new research this week suggests. The study found that high school teens were mor yeezy slide e likely to take up smoking after the ban asics gel than those living elsewhere. In 2018, San Francisco became the first U.S. city to enact a wholesale ban on flavored tobacco products, following a voter-passed measure. This ban included products like menthol cigarettes, as well as all flavored e-cigarette or vaping devices, and extended to all retailers, including dedicated vape shops. At the time, many public health organizations such as the American Heart Association supported the ban, while tobacco companies funded a $12 million ad campaign against it. Proponents have argued that these flavor bans will make tobacco products less appealing to children and young adults, thus preventing them from ever picking up any nicotine habit. Yet in recent years, some drug policy and harm reduction experts have started to wonder if these sorts of bans could be counterproductive, especially when it comes to vaping devices. nike dunk The argument is that these bans will drive some people who would have only ever vaped to instead keep using or switch to cigarettes entirely. And while e-cigarettes arent entirely risk-free, their harms do appear to be significantly smaller than other tobacco products. The new study, published Monday in JAMA Pediatrics, seems to suggest that this exact scenario has played out as feared among high Sbst Watch Live: NOAA s Voyage to the Ridge Deep Ocean Expeditions
There was some bad news last week for tattooed Apple fans hoping to take advantage of everything the companys new smartwatch had to offer. It turns out that in air force 1 k on your arm hinders the Apple Watchs ability to monitor your heart rate. But as Conan discovered, Apple already air force one has a simple solution for sale. At just $500 the Apple Watch Hand is so obvious and simple you have to wonder why Apple didnt introduce it alongside its salomon speedcross smartwatch months ago. But rumors have it that faulty fingernails have been holding up production of the hand, and Apple is doing everything in its power to have it ready for when the actual Apple Watch eventually gets delivered to those who pre-ordered one. [YouTube via CNET] AppleApple WatchComedyConantattoos

Charlesterer

ggcr Huawei Can t Stop Samsung From Selling Phones in China, Court Rules

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 07:36

Yqaw This 1994 Star Wars Style Guide Proves Hindsight Is a Wonderful Thing
Not only is Star Trek: Strange New Worlds鈥攖he spinoff series starring Captain Pike Anson Mount , Spock Ethan Peck , and Number One Rebecca Romijn , who stayed in the past when Discovery blasted far into the future鈥攐fficially filming now, Paramount+ has announced five new cast members for the series. The news comes courtesy of this short but rather cute video, wit nike air max h the members of team Strange New Worlds giddily expressing their feelings about Star Trek in general and this series in particular. Check it out! As you saw, the new faces yeezy slide are Babs Olusanmokun聽 Black Mirror, Dune , Christina Chong Tom and Jerry, Black Mirror , Celia Rose Gooding, Jess Bush, and Melissa Navia, who will all be series regulars. Alas, we dont know anything about the characters theyll be playing just yet. Adding to the chorus of Trek joy was co-showrunner Akiva Goldsman, who declared to StarTrek. With a hell of a cast and undying love for The Original Series, we boldly go. The other showrunner, Henry Alonso Myers, was similarly jazzed: Im incredibly grateful to be working alongside Akiva and our brilliant, multi-faceted cast to help bring the adventures of the Starship Enterprise to new life.聽For someone whos been dreaming of spaceships and alien worlds since I was little, this show is a dream come true. Theres no w air max 98 ord on precisely when we might get to feast our eyeballs on Strange New Worlds, but Paramount+ assures us its coming soon. https://gizmodo/alex-kurtzman-hopes-strange-new-worlds- Puej NJ Court Says the Fifth Amendment Doesn t Protect Your Phone From the Police
Googles new vision for your home wireless network is called, appropriately enough, Google Wifi. Can Google make the most annoying thing about the internet disappear https://youtube/watch v=P0GoYzq_KAY Google Wifi isnt the companys first foray into home connectivity. The new devices follow the simple and easy-to-use OnHub routers, which Google designed in collaboration with hardware manufacturers. Heres the exact specs from Google on reebok classic the range of the Google Wifi hubs: Google Wifis network assist feature will automatically switch your signal to the strongest hub. Google also says the fe salomon speedcross ature will help avoid wi-fi conges mizuno laufschuhe tion. Google Wifi is modular, so you can place multiple units around your home to create a mesh network, which helps eliminate wi-fi dead spots. The system works much like what weve seen before with Eero. The devices require a companion app that helps you get set up, and then later helps you control who can be online. You could, as Google suggests, cut your kids off the Wifi at dinner time. The app also allows you to see what devices are connected to your network. Google Wifi will be available for preorder in November and ship in early December. A single unit will cost $129 dollars. You can get a three pack for $299. Google

Morrissvok

dizl DLA Installation Operations employing innovative ideas, striving for process excellence

Сообщение Morrissvok » Сегодня, 07:37

Cuyl WhatsApp Is Fighting Censorship With a Proxy Workaround
Two major tabletop conventions are happening this weekend: Dragonmeet in London and Pax Unplugged in Philadelphia, and if youre going to either, I am very jealous and hope you have a wonderful time. So many of my favorites will be there; if youre in the UK say hi to Rowan, Rook and Decard at Stall 41 and if youre heading to PaxU, be sure to sign up for the Possum Creek Rime Gala!聽 Featured Designers: Far Horizons Co-Op The Far Horizons Co-Op formerly San Jenaro is a publishing group that centers creator ownership, profit sharing, and fair treatment of its writers, artists, editors, and anyone else who may be involved in game creation. The Co-Op has created Brinkwood, Friendship Effort Victory, and the Short Games Digest/Far Horizons Anthology series, as well as the Roleplayers Guide to Heists and th stanley thermos e Far Horizons Guide to Cults. The Co-Op is made up of an international collective of creators who focus on education and support within the creative industry, providing a framework for sustainable industry entry. Their most recent work is O Morningstar! written by Jamie ODuibhir, a short game about rebelling against heaven, which will be the flagship game for the Co-Ops new game series, A Thousand Burning Stars. This series will be a grouping of small games designed and produced by sm taza termo all teams within the Co-Op. Illustration: Far Horizons gourde stanley Co-Op From ODuibhir, who wrote this in the Far Horizons Co-Op newsletter, O Morningstar is game centered on the idea of Satan as malign Rjam Carly Fiorina: The Man-Made Water Shortage in California
IdeasBy Jeanne ManciniMarch 20, 2017 3:49 PM EDTMancini is President of March for Life.Our country prioritized the Supreme Court as the most important factor when voting last year. President Donald Tr stanley cup price ump, with the nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, has fulfilled his campaign promise of a pro-life justice in the mold of Justice Scalia.Though he has yet to rule explicitly on abortion, Gorsuch asserted in his stanley kubek termiczny 2006 book The Future of Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia that human life is intrinsically valuable and int stanley cup entional killing is always wrong, a principle that has been dutifully reflected throughout his extensive and impressive career.After graduating cum laude from Harvard Law School and clerking for Judge David Sentelle in the D.C. Circuit Court, Gorsuch clerked for Supreme Court Justice Byron R. White, whom Gorsuch cited as a mentor during his nomination announcement. White, a staunch critic of Roe v. Wade, is famous for his 1986 dissent in Thornburgh v. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, in which he refers to abortion as the death of a physical person. Gorsuch noted this dissent in his book.Gorsuchrsquo service on the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals has since bolstered his reputation as one with deep respect for life. As a nominee, he was confirmed rapidly with bipartisan support mdash; not one vote was cast against him, not even from Senators Clinton, Obama or Schumer. The American Bar Association gave hi

Morrissvok

lzjc Is American Pharoah Racing Into History

Сообщение Morrissvok » Сегодня, 07:43

Felk PantryGoals on TikTok and Instagram Makes Obsessive Organization a New Status Symbol
After rumors began to swirl that Apple alum Jony Ive and OpenAI CEO Sam Altman were having collaborative talks on a mysterious piece of AI hardware, it appears that the pair are indeed trying to corner the smartphone market. The two are reportedly discussing a collaboration on a new kind of smartphone device with $1 billion in backing from Masayoshi Sons Softbank. Financial Times reported on the development, claiming that Ive and Altman had brainstorming sessions at the formers San Francisco studio about stanley kaffeebecher what a consumer piece of hardware could look like. According to the outlet, the duo are looking to create a device that provides a more natural and intuitive way to interac stanley coffee mug t with AI. The nascent idea is to take a ground-up approach to redesigning the smartphone in the same way that Ive did with touchscreens so many years ago. One source told the Financial Times that the plan is to make the iPhone of artificial intelligence. Softbank CEO Masayoshi Son is also involved in the venture, with the financial holding group putting up a massive $1 billion toward the effort. Son has also reportedly pitched Arm, a chip designer in which SoftBank has a 90% stake, for involvement. OpenAI did not immediately return Gizmodos request for comment. stanley thermos mug While its still not clear what the end goal of the product talks will be or if anything will come of them at all, really , it does seem like the general public has become fatigued with the same-y rollout of a slightly better smartphone slab Ibiv New Google Doodle Marks Indian Yoga Guru B.K.S. Iyengar s 97th Birthday
Getty ImagesBy Olivia B. WaxmanMarch 10, 2017 4:11 PM ESTMany Jewish people have been getting ready for Purim mdash; the Jewish holiday that begins on Saturday night mdash; by baking hamantaschen cookies, stanley cup triangular treats made of dough with poppy seeds or fruit jam in the middle.Asked what the dessert signifies, many celebrants would quickly answer that they ;re in the shape of the triangular hat supposedly worn by Haman, the villain of the Purim story in the Book of Esther. But there more history than that to the cookie mdash; and clues can be found in its name.Early versions of the cookies were more commonly known as oznei Haman, meaning Haman ears. The late Jewish food historian Gil Marks ; Encyclopedia of Jewish Food traces that phrase mdash; but not the cookie mdash; to the Roman scholar and poet Immanuel ben Solomon c.1261-1328 who, thanks to a misinterpretation arising from the medieval Italian custom of cutting off a criminal ear before e stanley water bottle xecution, argued that Haman ears had been cut off after he was hanged, at the e stanley us nd of the Purim story.Marks traces the first record of oznei Haman as something to eat back to a 1550 satirical Hebrew play that was produced for a Purim carnival in Mantua, Italy, and is the oldest extant Jewish play, drawing from both religious stories and Italian dramatic traditions. The script contains a play on words in which one character thinks that the Biblic

Morrissvok

iiib Distribution Susquehanna s Employee of the Week

Сообщение Morrissvok » Сегодня, 07:44

Kphp DLA, HHS deliver rapid-result COVID-19 test kits across the nation
AntonioSolano/Getty ImagesLooking for a quick and simple method to share files stanley thermo between Windows and Android Sit tight because a new trick is headed your way. Currently available in the xA0;latest Windows Insider builds, the new opti botella stanley on uses Microsoftapos Phone Link and Link to Windows apps to help you send files back and forth.Also: Wiping a Windows laptop Hereapos the safest free way to erase your personal dataSharing files from Windows to your Android device works through File Explorer, where you simply choose Phone Link as the destination app. On the flip side, sharing a file from Android to Windows uses the standard Android sharing tool, allowing you to choose Link to Windows as the vehicle. Screenshot by Lance Whitney/ZDNETYou can already exchange files between Windows and Android in a couple of different ways. One option is to use Googleapos Nearby Share for Windows. Another method is to set up the Intel Unison app. But Microsoftapos new method promises to be quicker and easier.Also: xA0;You can upgrade your old PC to Windows 11 - even if Microsoft says itapos apos;incompatibleapos;. Hereapos howTo try this out now, youapos;ll need the latest Windows Insider build from the Release Preview channel or one of the other channels. As a test, I tried the process in the current stable version of Windows 10 and 11. I could share a file from Android to Windows, but not from Windows to Androi stanley thermo d. However, when I ran this in the current Windows 10 and 11 I Mwlj NASA Continues to Advance International Polar Year Science
Getty ImagesBy Amanda LoudinJanuary 4, 2021 8:55 AM ESTWhether you want to run a marathon, eat more healthfully or just get off the couch a little more, for the majority of people, setting a goal is one of the most useful behavior change mechanisms for enhancing performance, says Frank Smoll, professor of psychology at the University of Washington. Itrsquo highly indivi stanley tumblers dual, he saysmdash;therersquo no one way to achieve a goal. But these goal-setting strategies will help you stay the course.Pick a specific, realistic goalPeople often start setting goals with a little too much gusto, trying to overhaul many aspects of their life at once. But that can quickly become overwhelming and backfire. Itrsquo better to have a systematic approach and identify the one or two that are the most important, Smoll says.Making your goal spec stanley water flask ific can help you follow through on it; research suggests that narrowly defining a goal helps you clarify the tasks necessary for reaching it. You should define your goal discretely enough to measure and use it effectively, Smoll says. It should also be realistic, says Zander Fryer, fo stanley website under of the coaching company High Impact Coaching. Hersquo a fan of the Goldilocks-sized goal. If itrsquo too big, it will scare you off; too small, and it wonrsquo;t motivate you, he says. Each individual must figure out the goal that gets them moving. To stay accountable, giv

Charlesterer

ofvn Humans Rarely Tweet About Vaccines, but Bots Love to Slam Them

Сообщение Charlesterer » Сегодня, 07:48

Vfok The Inhumans Have Better VFX in This Lego Game Than Their Own TV Show
Screws are a secure way to hold two objects together and will do their jobs so yeezy well that over time, as they rust and corrode, they become almost impossible to remove. Theres no shortage of tools and lubricants that promise to dislodge a hopelessly stuck screw, but none seem as satisfying to use as these screwdrivers that only work when you smash them with a hammer. Most people will go at a stubborn screw with a can of WD-40 in an attempt to grease the asics sneaker wheels by saturating the problem in lubricant. Its a good start, but only if the WD-40 can work its way down into the threads that are holding the screw securely in place鈥攎ost of the time it can not. The most effective solution, unfortunately, is to use a drill bit to completely destroy the screw and clean out the hole entirely because generating enough torque with a screwdriver or a pair of pliers to break the hold that rust or corrosion has created is all but impossible with your bare hands. After spending an hour trying to dislodge a stuck screw youll probably already be in the mood to grab a hammer and smash everything in sight, so Crescent Tools has created the Screw Biter Impact Extraction Screwdrivers that channel adidas samba that rage-fuelled energy into a solution that appears to be far less messy than lubricants and drill bits, and possibly far more effective. Image: Crescent Tools If you can swing a hammer, the Screw Biter sounds easy enough to use. When the screwdriver is aligned with the problematic screw, all you need to Jkcw Waymo Rolls Out Its Driverless Robo-Taxi Service to More Riders in Phoenix
The US Olympics Committee has gone off the deep end, when it comes to intellectual property. Its willing to sue anyone to protect their trademarks, even when the use is no real threat. But the committees latest claim is an entirely new level of absurdity. Whats getting the US Olympics Committee in a tizzy this time Tweets. Specifically any company that tweets about the Olympic Games and isnt a sponsor. ESPN obtained a letter from the US Olympic Committee chief marketing officer Lisa Baird who outlines the absurd demands. Commercial entities may not post a crocs schuhe bout the Trials or Games on their corporate social media accounts, Baird writes, apparently in earnest. This restriction includes the use of USOCs trademarks in hashtags such as Rio2016 or TeamUSA. And according to ESPN, it gets even more absurd. Apparently the letter says that any company who skechers hausschuhe se primary mission isnt media鈥擨 guess that excludes us鈥攊s forbidden from using any pictures taken at the Olympic hoka wanderschuh s, sharing, and even reposting anything from the official Olympics account. Does that mean that a non-sponsor cant retweet the official Olympics Twitter account without facing some kind of legal action I guess theres only one way to find out. Whos going to be the first company to try [ESPN via Mediaite] Olympics

Ответить

Вернуться в «Все категории»